AIRAC Cycle 2101 is available to download from the website.
* This update contains new sector maps that include updated ground maps for the following airports: KMEM, KBNA, KMQY, and KOLV. Further airports will be coming out in the coming months as they get finished.
* The Memphis ASDE-X Sector Map has also be updated to better reflect the airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator and X-Plane 11 Simulators.
* New ZME Frequency List has been issued and shall be used when manning positions at ZME.
* The POF has also been updated to reflect changes made to Audio For Vatsim:
All MEM_CTR sectors have been added
BNA_F_APP Frequency has been updated to 124.750 to reflect real world
All LIT_APP sectors have been added including LIT_N_APP and LIT_H_APP
MEM_N_GND and MEM_N_TWR have been updated to reflect real world frequencies
ALL RZC_APP sectors have been added including RZC_YA_APP and RZC_SA_APP
THE NEW COMBINED SECTOR FOR MEMPHIS CENTER IS NOW MEM_05_CTR. THE FREQUENCY REMAINS 133.650.
* A new Position Relief Briefing Document is now available to download from the website. This should be used as a guide for briefing a controller that is relieving the position you are working.
If you have any questions please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org